An Example of TRUE BEAUTY - Claudia Lynx

An Example of TRUE BEAUTY - Claudia Lynx



Could this lady be the most beautiful woman in the world?

Recently I watched a show on television called 'True Beauty' where a group of 10 very good looking young men and women were competing for the title of 'most beautiful person in America.' They had to compete in various challenges, and unbeknown to them were being constantly watched on camera - and being REALLY judged for their inner beauty.

Claudia Lynx (real name Shaghayegh) of Persian ancestry, is in my opinion one of the most beautiful people alive today – a living ‘goddess’ (my term for a trulybeautiful, quasi goddess-like woman.) Claudia’s a real woman of substance; a true beauty with hypnotic eyes - and who leaves most Hollywood celebrities in the dust! 

And because she embodies TRUE FEMININE BEAUTY, she has the genuine qualifications to be a real inspiration to women. I am always hearing teens and younger women touting their favorite Hollywood 'role-model' celebs such as Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Kim Kardishian, 'Lady Ga Ga,' and Meagan Fox.

Internet searches for the most popular female celebrities of 2009 are also a huge trend. Yet, these young women obviously don't have much of an idea at all about what true beauty and feminine allure is - and I can even say that many wouldn't even care for that matter!

I am not saying these particular women don't have their own particular charms or good qualities, but from what I've witnessed and read about them, they are not in the league of 'true beauty.' Actually doves, you can pick up a lot about these celebrities (as well as any other woman) by the way she TALKS.

Many of them also appear to be quite plastic, vapid - even openly vulgar and narcissistic. A blog I stumbled across has an actual name for it; 'shiny tacky people' - arrrh, loove it!

However, Claudia Lynx IS a celeb who's in that very rare league of embodying true authentic beauty. She also shows a healthy psychological state of mind and good morals/feminine values (unlike certain women celebrities.) And just take a further look at this gorgeous lady’s personality and female character (something that many of these tacky, shallow, inappropriate and 'hot' female celebrities lack….

This is why I personally believe that Claudia lynx is possibly one of the most beautiful woman in the world today (and those Hollywood celebrities literally palein comparison to her.)

Here are some of her quotes....

Answering the question about who she’d like meet one day;

"God and all the kind and humble people who have not sold their souls to the devil” (lust, greed, excessive pride etc.)

On vanity and ego;

"No matter how powerful we may think we are, we're still going to end up in the same place that starving child is going tonight." 
About her beauty;

"The people that know me personally would perhaps tell you I’m the total opposite of my stereotyped look."

"Despite what it may look like in pictures or on screen, I’m a very shy person (except when I’m in front of the camera or on stage)."
On her love for children;

"I absolutely adore children and would love to spend all my time with them because of their honesty and pure hearts."
On her taste in men;

"When it comes to love, I'm like a blind person, a man's physical appearance has absolutely no affect on me."

On being single;

"I'm actually very happy this way. I'm busy with my career and spend my time with my family and close friends... maybe in the near future I may meet my soul mate, but for now, I'm very happy."
~♥♥♥•:*¨¨*Claudia Lynx is a real inspiration for girls and women! This lovely feminine beauty is also a female celebrity we CAN actuallyaspire to





-Art of Being Feminine-

0 comments:

Post a Comment